Where is the magic?
When you look around it’s everywhere.
The Winter yields reluctantly… The deathly skeletal limbs of the trees begin to bud, just a little..and you can hear the singing of the brave birds that have returned before spring.
Wherever you felt dead and lifeless, allow yourself to imagine regeneration. Right now, while the Sun and Moon are in the sign of Pisces….
Pisces is the twelfth sign of the zodiac. A completion of a cycle that will begin again in Spring.
Ideally the Piscean archetype is the culmination of all the learnings and teachings of the other 11 Zodiac signs. Making us all more than ready to break ties with unhealthy parts of the past, and ready to believe in Magic again.
The Pisces archetype is alive and well in each of us, but where? Check your Astrology Chart to find out, if you don’t have it handy, just trust me that it’s in there somewhere, and see how this all resonates for you.
*You could win a Goddess Astrology Assessment by setting your new moon Intention here,
The Pisces archetype represents the essence of imagination, dreams, fantasy, magic and mysticism.
Pisces embodiment also looks like compassion, selflessness, humanitarianism, martyrdom, and miracles.
It’s important to extend the kindness and compassion to the self, right?
So many people who have Pisces prominent in their chart can’t bear to see others in pain, but will accept so much suffering in their own life, But it’s all changeable, and miracles happen all the time.
Are you ready for some of that?
I hope so, this is where it’s at, right now until March 20th when the Sun will shift into Aries. It’s an opportunity to see where we have evolved, and allow our imagination to run free towards the future of spring.
Here are a few ways you can make the most of the new moon energy with or without your chart.
- Journal with the intention to connect with your trusted dreamer-self for matters that still need clarification, then leave the journal bedside to record your dreams. See what symbols and themes emerge.
- Do an oracle, tarot, or tea leaf reading for yourself…or do one for someone else. You are more psychic right now.
- Meditate and bring some compassion to yourself and others.. wherever it is needed in your life: where have you judged, been unkind, impatient or self-destructive? Allow compassion. Have Faith, now is the time for healing.
- Visit your nearest body of water and daydream, listen, and receive insightful promptings. If it’s just too yucky outside, use a beautiful bowl filled with water to experiment with water divination for a new/old way of working mirror magic…you can trust your intuition and hunches even more easily for the next few days
- Are you a channel or medium? You’re like a magnet for the spiritual power of this timing and your readings are awesome right now.
- Visualization is very powerful now..what would you love to see, feel, experience? (choose some exceptional thoughts to daydream about)
- Ritual Bathing. AAAAHhhhhhhhhhh. Pisces energy is perfect for magical water rituals..
- Come to the spa with me. We’ll work some magic together.
- Drink water infused with good intentions, wishes and love.
- Re-assess what you really want, and imagine the regeneration of the spirit. Right now, while the Sun and Moon are in the sign of Pisces…. and focus on your true intentions with the New Moon Intention Creator.