Relax a little. The ‘Cold Moon’ is an opportunity to connect to some wisdom that you didn’t have access to before. You’ll have to create those few minutes down-time though… It gets busy with all the holiday hubbub. This timing asks for a few minutes of gratitude in that journal, an extra breath in an easy yoga pose, or a long languid stretch after sitting too long. Don’t get skimpy with your self-care…even if it’s just polishing your look with a few extra steps in your grooming routine. The season seems to demand more of our presence, and when you look good, you feel good.
Fiery Sagittarius sun (now through the Solstice December 21) is prompting you to finally be free of something. You can clear out years of shit patterns that zap your energy or make you (or your partner) feel bad. If you’re done with doing things the same way, and open and receptive to an untried new way…you’re on the right track for a breakthrough…Coupled with the full moon in it’s opposite sign, Gemini (an air sign), gives you a breath of fresh air…A breather, a new opportunity to check your thoughts, and see if they are in alignment with what you are really after, and where you want to be going.
If you can convince your inner-know-it-all to be open to a wider range of possibilities…you can discover the truth of something big. You might even be able to find the lighthearted side of a heavy predicament that’s been really twisting your brain, or ruining your relationships. Try some of these to shake things up a bit:
- Get into conversation with some new people, or just listen in.
- Keep an open ear for crazy stuff that people just blurt out- but don’t take it personally
- Reach out to people you love, even if it’s just a short text or a heart emoji…but talking’s more fun, and way better for your relationship
- Communicate with unusual words or old timey phrases your grandma used to use… you’d be surprised what a well-timed odd word can do to liven things up…(Oh horsefeathers, who has time for that fiddle-faddle?)
- Singing loudly, chanting, humming, or conscious breathing as meditation
- Express with flourishing words what (or who) you’re grateful and thankful for…or write it down in a gushy holiday card for someone special
Please don’t listen to that crabby asshole that always seems to derail your good intentions and ideas. And don’t get into it with that other person who enjoys starting arguments that don’t solve anything. Definitely don’t listen to any of that old trashy, negative, self talk that runs on and on….here are some other things to watch out for during this transit:
- blunt or rude miscommunication
- taking unnecessary chances
- annoying superficiality
- closed minded opinionated zealots
- compulsive eating or working
But this full moon is a blessing, especially if you’ve been tired of doing things the same way, in your relationships or daily life. Being open and receptive to an untried new way can be just what’s needed. Interesting insights with a dose of honest-to-goodness logic… you can have ’em both right now. Which means you can objectively & intuitively come to new realizations that make it easier to hear those inner intuitive prompts you’re getting and deciding how you want to powerfully move forward in the new year.
This goes for relationships too. Even if only one of you initiates the shifting. Enjoy even more love and assurance, and way less confusion and aggravation, as you move towards each other in new ways that feel great. This free report (below) will help immensely. Grab it here.